As president of Pharmacy Benefit Dimensions (PBD), Lynne leads an organization focused on helping clients and members gain greater control over their prescription drug benefits.
A bold leader who never shies away from championing meaningful change, Lynne oversees the development of the strategic plan for business, aligns product goals and metrics with the strategic plan and drives sales to promote PBD’s growth.
Her acumen for business strategy and operational performance has led to unprecedented company expansion since becoming PBD’s president in 2016. Today, PBD employs more than 115 associates and serves over 4,000 employer groups and 500,000 members in all 50 states.
Lynne is the consummate team player and possesses the unique ability to see things from the perspective of her customers. Lynne is committed to making company-related decisions that not only benefit PBD, but also the associates, members and customers she serves. It is through her commitment and dedication to making a difference in the lives of her members that she has helped PBD become a recognized leader in health care across the country.
Lynne has over 20 years of health care management expertise in the areas of design, implementation, regulatory compliance, claims processing, reporting, analysis, contracting and account management.
She started her career as a pharmacy help desk specialist at Independent Health from 1993-2000. From 2000-2005, Lynne worked in various managerial positions for the Blues organization. She rejoined Independent Health as pharmacy benefit management systems manager in 2005, and was promoted to several other roles, including manager, pharmacy systems; associate director, pharmacy systems; and director, pharmacy systems and pharmacy benefit management operations.
When Independent Health created PBD in 2014, Lynne was named vice president, pharmacy benefit management operations. During that time, she helped grow the organization to 29 associates and 56 clients.
In March 2016, Lynne was named president of PBD and has led the company to unprecedented success by following her heart, listening to her instincts and trusting her team.
Lynne believes in the value of community involvement. She serves on the Board of Directors for the Buffalo Niagara YMCA, actively volunteering at many community events, including the annual Turkey Trot to raise funds to support programs and care for local families. She also is a member of the Governance Committee, which oversees the YMCA’s Board members’ development and provides the resources needed to act as effective stewards of their community.
In addition, she has led and committed PBD to support a wide range of local charities through fundraising and event participation, including the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society and Adopt-A-Family through the Response to Love Center.
Lynne helped to create a Dress Down Program to support local charities nominated by PBD associates, including the Parkinson’s Foundation, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Special Spaces and Gliding Stars, Inc. Since April of 2019, the associate Dress Down Program has raised more than $50,000 for local organizations.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) - Health Care Services
- Minor – Information Technology Management
- University of Phoenix – Phoenix, Arizona
- Vistage International - a peer mentoring membership organization for CEOs, business owners and executives of small- to mid-size businesses
- Board of Directors for the Buffalo Niagara YMCA
- National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) - a not-for-profit standards development organization
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Buffalo Business First – 2023 Who’s Who in Health Care, which recognizes CEOs and executives of WNY’s medical and health companies
- Buffalo Business First – 2021 C-Level Executive Award
- 2019 Vistage Impact Award for Buffalo, which recognizes the remarkable development, achievement, and impact of Vistage members with a one to three-year tenure in their role
- 2017 Buffalo Business First - Women in Charge
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversight and direction of the business strategy, business plans and operational performance
- Development of company’s strategic plan
- Drive sales to promote growth of the company
- PBM operations
“At PBD, our mission is to use our superior operational capabilities and proactive clinical management to help our clients and members get the most out of their health care investment.”
When Lynne was a little girl, she dreamed of being the first female center in the National Hockey League.