How Pharmacy Benefit Dimensions® Works
There are many components to the pharmacy system, and we play a role at every level to better manage each element for you and your employees.
- Consultative team of pharmacists, account managers and financial analysts dedicated to your accounts.
- Significant experience in implementing cost and care programs with employers.
- Quarterly newsletters and industry updates to keep you aware of changing trends.
- State-of-the-art claims processing
- Claims are submitted in real time and are HIPAA compliant
- National network of 58,000 pharmacies in all states
- 24/7 help desk to respond to pharmacy inquiries
- State-of-the-art technology
- Custom communication materials
- Quarterly newsletters
- Online account access and claims review
Clinical Programs and Reporting
- Right drug, right dose, right price
- Industry-leading Drug Utilization Review (helping to improve safety and reduce misuse of prescription drugs)
- Most cost-effective drugs (generic vs. brand)
- Maximum daily dose (appropriate dosage based on FDA)
- Prior authorization
- Appropriate refills at the point of dispensing
- Step therapy
- Therapy duplications (redundant drug usage)
- Medication Therapy Management
- Transparent or traditional pricing models
- Aggressive pricing on generic drugs – MAC (Maximum Allowable Cost)
- Industry-leading, brand-name drug discounts
- Competitive specialty drug discounts
- Cost-effective mail order alternatives
- Focus is on highest quality, lowest net cost rather than highest rebate
- Formulary options with flexibility to meet your employees needs
- Clinical evidence-based decision making
- Independent Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee